Wednesday, January 19, 2011

OFFICIAL OPENING DAY! :D!

Sorry for giving you heaps of notice beforehand...hee hee. For those who don't know, I've only just decided! But I kind of knew about when it would happen... well to cut the long story short, I was gonna start it when I got membership and... I got Club Penguin membership!!!!!!!!! Look at my awesome profile!!!  



That outfit totally shows my personality I think. The book shows that I love reading, but I don't know how to describe the rest. It just completely shows my personality! :D

Well I don't really know how others 'Officially Open' their blogs but let me just say that I'm gonna post more often now! And I hope that you (and I) will enjoy this blog.

Thanks for reading blucpblog and I hope to see you (well not see you actually lol) in the future!

Blu!

No comments:

Post a Comment