Thursday, August 4, 2011

Hello!

Here I am! Okay now for the news...

Apart from it being the awesomely awesome site that it is, here are some events:

Speedy Snow Gear Soon:

Lucky snowboarders! On August the 4th there's going to be some awesome snow year arrive at the Gift Shop. Funny thing is... It's August the 4th today!

August Party!:

Another thing that's behind schedule. The August Party will be revealed today. Well, it ought to be revealed already...

Unfairness For Green and Yellow:

No, I'm not talking about the colours. The teams.

Soon there will be a Team Blue vs. Red show at The Stage. I am sooooo a Blue Team fan, but I can't help feeling sorry for Green and Yellow. Club Penguin, you need to be fair!!!

I'm Leaving O.O:

Not forever! Don't worry! I'm just going overseas for a nice holiday for a week. I will come back in a week!

MY BIRTHDAY!!!:

Yup... the rumor is true. My birthday is coming up on the 11th! Happy Birthday, me!


That's all for this week. Enjoy the weekend and the week after, and very soon I will be back writing news about CP.

-Blu

No comments:

Post a Comment