Monday, March 28, 2011

Field Op 38

Yay! Another field op!




                                "Herbert and the Protobot seem to have gone quiet again. Now is the time for us to gather intelligence. Lets turn our attention to the crabs. Work together to look for signals where crabs can be found." Wow! That sounds cool! And, of course, crabs are at the underground swimming pool!


   I went to the pool and found the usual cluster of penguins around the 'spot'. 




                                         Yippee! One of the shape code things again!




                                                         And I won!!!




      "Hello fellow Elite Agent, good work finding this signal! Here is what it said: 'Click click clickety! 0_0 Click ka-click =P' I'm 36% sure that this is from a crab. I'm going to try translating it. Wish me luck!" Wow! Crabs sure like abbreviations like 0_0 (shocked) and =P (sticking out your tongue)! Then straight after I had finished the field op, I got a message from Gary!




                                   Cool! That's good to know. Thanks Gary!




See you soon! 
-Blu!

No comments:

Post a Comment