Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sushi and Rookie

Wow! Today sure has been interesting. Like usual, of course!


Well I was just sitting down in the Plaza when someone said "Sushi Restaurant at my iggy!". Being me and liking something different than the usual igloo party, I decided to go there.




It was okay. I was a little surprised with the St Patrick's Day decorations but I guess that kind of didn't matter. I would've probably used a dojo igloo rather than a double decker igloo. But that's okay! The worst part was that the waiters ignored me... and everyone else in fact! Not very good waiters! Lol!


Then when I got back to the Plaza, I saw a group of about 5 penguins who had the Rookie background! They had met Rookie! They said he had been on Bob Sled and Alpine and kept saying something about the Ski Lodge!




That's one of them. They weren't actually very nice. I would have preferred  that someone else had got it... I didn't say that!!!


Lol! So if you see Rookie, please please please tell me! Thanks!
-Blu!

No comments:

Post a Comment