Saturday, March 5, 2011

Hi Again!

Sorry that I haven't posted in a while! I have been so busy the last few days! Well-weeks! Grommette and I have a secret plan... tell you soon! Nothing to do with Herbert though, don't worry!


Just as a weird, random thing to say, I'm pretty sure that I know who The Director is. Aunt Arctic? Who do you think The Director is?


I have just seen the puffle page post that I wrote a couple of weeks ago and I have just realised something! I haven't done the puffle page yet! Oops! I promise to have it open soon!


Also, I am thinking of changing my nickname. Yeah, exciting! Well not really. I'm thinking of changing it back to Blue. Blu doesn't come up on Club Penguin and people usually just call me Blue anyway. Apart from Grommette.


Please comment below about who you think the director is, and do you think I should be 'Blue' again?


Thanks and cya tomorrow!


Blu! (Maybe soon Blue!)

1 comment: