Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Field Op 39

New field op! Yay!


Unlike other blogs, I'm not going to waste your time adding meaningless photos of the field op with lots of smiley faces. No. I'm just going to be a proper EPF agent and stick to the basics.





Okay. This weeks field op is in the Ski Lodge Attic! If you go on a busy server, you will usually see the big crowd of penguins (See below) and yes, sorry, I am smiling here. Sorry! Lol!


Okay. Meeting my old enemy again. And I'm not even meaning Herbert! I am really bad at these field op mini games. The whole maths concept of this is simple, but I have a terrible reaction speed! In the end, I had to ask my friend to do it for me. Thanks Grommette! You're the best field opper ever!



I didn't get a picture of the end part, so this is from www.4.bp.blospot.com! Thanks to the people there!






Ooooh! This seems interesting! I can't wait until they actually do strike! So exciting!


PS: Thanks sooooo much to Grommette!


Good luck!




-Blu

No comments:

Post a Comment