Thursday, April 7, 2011

Messages and Gyms! Oh, and Malls!

Wow! Another message!






Ooh! Things are getting more exciting by the day!




And I went to a mall! I could probably tell you all about it and how I bought a new t-shirt and how the staff were not very good, but you would probably get really really bored! Lol!


Now the next thing is absolutely COOLEST!


Grommette was cart surfing and got 4000 coins in 4mins! And she got a personal high score in Puffle Round-up! She still hasn't beaten my Puffle Round-up record, but she's pretty close! The Pet Shop should employ her immediately!


Btw, she's saving up to buy a gym! By the time I've written this, she's probably made it... brb! (I suppose it's kinda unprofessional to say 'brb' in a post, but oh well! Lol!)


Omg! Just then about half the people in the Town on Abominable suddenly left! Wow! It was probably a flash mob. Or a blackout.




Wow! Todays best outfit! Random, right? 


Aww. While I was busy editing this pic, Grommette had to go! We were chatting on gmail chat and them I had to edit this pic and while I was doing that she left! Noooo! At least I'll see her tomorrow at her house. 


Well I guess the gym will have to wait until tomorrow. For now, thanks for reading and bye!


-Blu!


PS: You've probably noticed, but I know Grommette irl. We're friends virtually and non virtually! :D

1 comment:

  1. This is probably my favourite post ever! Totally unprofessional but oh well! Lol! XD

    -Blu!

    ReplyDelete